Monday, November 2, 2015

Repeat Impression's Project of the Week

This week for the Project of the Week from Repeat Impressions, I'll be showing how to make a book-type gift tag using Repeat Impressions Dies.

For this project we will be using the Flip Stitch Die Set that is the square.  You can use any die for this project, but the stamps I will be using fit perfectly on the 1 7/8 stitched square.
The other supplies we need are
1. some kind of scoring board
2. scoring tool
3. removable tape or painter's tape
4. die cutting machine

First score your card stock to fit the die you have chosen.
Then place the folded card stock on the die with the cutting edge of die right above the fold, but the stitching right below the fold.



This is backside with die edge above fold
Run thru your die cutting machine and open your little book type gift tag, stamp and color.  Because I wanted to use the Peace sentiment, I stamped it on the diagonal with a stamp positioner and added a little Snowflake.  Hopefully the Penguin and Do Not Open till Christmas will keep my grandkids out of their presents till Christmas.

Then I took out my Spica Glitter Pens and colored each gift tag and stamped Merry Christmas Wishes from the Snowglobes & Ornaments series on the inside and added a little string to tape onto the packages.

Below is my finished Book Type gift tags:








This was a fun and quick tag to make and the Spica Glitter Pens add just the right bling.

Thanks for looking at my Project of the Week.  Have a Happy Stamping Day

1 comment:

Kathy S said...

Great Project Joy and such a creative way to use the flip dies.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin