Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Pumpkin Time

Hello friends, Today it's my turn to issue a challenge for Repeat Impressions' Designer's Choice Challenge.  I thought this would be a good time to make pumpkin cards!  So here is mine

I think this is called a tri-fold card.  I used the Happy Halloween sentiment, Jack-o-lantern cat and the tall pumpkin - which by the way has lots of different faces you can stamp onto the pumpkin - so cute!  The grass is called grass border and fit perfectly on the edge.

What would you do with this challenge?  We would love to see what you would do - Remember it does not have to be a card - you can make a layout or a 3-D project.  Just use pumpkins somewhere in your design.  You don't have to use Repeat Impression stamps but if you do, you name will be entered twice (2x) for a random drawing for a really nice gift certificate from Repeat Impressions.  Check out Wendy's blog, The House That Stamps Built for the complete guidelines and link your project there.

Here is the list of Rock Star Designers who have made something to inspire you.  Good luck - and I'm looking forward to see your projects.
  • Joy... you are here
Have a Happy Stamping Day!

2 comments:

Cheri said...

Great challenge, Joy and I love your card. I was never, ever any good at making this type of card....My edges always looked like they went through the lawnmower....but your card is loaded with inspiration and I just might have to try this type of card style [[[again]]]! Wish me luck!

Heather said...

Super cute! Love the unique fold and the scene is fabulous.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin