Thursday, September 10, 2015

Poppy Thanks

Good morning friends!  I ordered some new paper from the Classy Cards 'n Such on line store and could hardly wait to break it open!  The first one I opened was Heartfelt Creations's Blazing Poppy. This 12x12 pad is full of gorgeous paper and tags (I'm a real sucker for the tags).

Here is my first card
I used the embossing folder called Smitten by Anna Griffin on some poppy colored paper from the 6x6 pad by Graphic 45 called Home Sweet Home, cut out one of the tags from the Heartfelt Creations 12x12 Blazing Poppy pad.  The Thanks  is from Impression Obsession Greeting Set.  The twine is Doddle Bug - that's on sale right now in the Classy Cards 'n Such on line store.  I covered the poppies and the thanks with some Wink of Stella.

Have a Happy stamping day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin