Tuesday, July 28, 2015

My Wish For You

Hi!  Today it's Joy here showing you a card I made for the Classy Cards 'n Such Challenge called Colors and Patterns.  I'm always interested in how patterns are put together, so I will really be looking forward to seeing what you do!

A scallop die from My Favorite Things Blueprints 4, those great dimensional Large Joy Foam Pads to pop up the sentiment and a few scraps from my HUGE pile is all that was needed for this card.  Classy Cards 'n Such made this an easy challenge!

Now remember to take a look at the easy-peasy guidelines that Beverly has posted on the Classy Cards 'n Such Blog, make a project - it can be a card, layout or even a 3D project - perhaps a wall hanging and link it on the Classy Cards 'n Such blog or here below in my post.

Thanks for looking at my card - I can't wait to see your projects!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin