Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Butterfly Thank You

Hello!  Today I wanted to share with you a card I made with supplies from the Classy Cards 'n Such on line store.  This is for this week's "Splatter" Challenge.

I started by inking up a stencil using the Tim Holtz Mini-Inking tool -- made inking this stencil easy! Then I stamped the Majestic Monarch Butterflies by Sweet 'n Sassy on some Heavyweight Vellum; die cut them using the matching Majestic Monarch Dies  and colored with Copics.  I mixed up some Ultramarine Blue Color Bursts by Ken Oliver very thin and splattered it with a paintbrush.  I waited until it was very dry and then stamped the Thank You sentiment from Thankful Blooms by Sweet 'n Sassy and then used the small Joy Foam Pads to mount the butterflies and added the panel to a pretty piece of Vintage Bliss designer paper by  Simple Stories.

Thank you for looking at my card - This would be a great day to join in the fun at the "Splatter" challenge with Classy Cards 'n Such.  Just go to Classy Cards 'n Such blogspot.com, take a look at the guidelines, make your project and link it there on Beverly's blog or here below.

I'm looking forward to seeing your "Splatter" projects!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin