Friday, June 5, 2015

Wishing You....

Hi, Joy today showing you a card I made with supplies from the Classy Cards 'n Such online store.  This will go into my card stash for a wedding.



First thing was to die cut the first layer from pink card stock using a die from Blueprints 4 by My Favorite Things and embossed it using an Anna Griffin Folder called Crowned Medallion.  From that set I also die cut two of the small rectangle pieces and stamped the sentiment from Botanical Medallions & Banners by JustRite on the smaller one.   A  banner from pattern paper was die cut using Blueprints 13 by My Favorite Things.  A butterfly from Majestic Monarchs by Sweet & Sassy was stamped on Vintage Blue paper by Glitz and die cut using a Majestic Monarch Die from Sweet & Sassy.  All of these were layered using Joy Foam Pads.

Thanks for looking at my card.  Have a happy stamping day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin