Friday, June 26, 2015

Have a Happy Day

Good morning friends.  Joy, here today showing you a happy day card with supplies I found at the Classy Cards 'n Such online store.

I love shaker cards - and I'm kinda stuck on making them.  Here is one I made for a friend.
The papers are from Graphic 45's Botanical Tea and the yellow is from Secret Garden.  The Butterfly is from the Majestic Monarchs Stamp Set by Sweet 'n Sassy which was stamped on Clear Cardstock by Heartfelt Creations. This is great for shaker cards because it is thicker and has great body.  I used the 1/4 inch Scor-Tape because I needed the strength to keep the clear cardstock firmly in place.  The sentiment is from Stampavie and called Sweet Wishes and was stamped on some Heavyweight Vellum and attached with a brad.

Thanks for looking at my card.  I hope you have a Happy stamping day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin