Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Celebrating You

Good morning! Joy here showing you a card I made for the challenge at Classy Cards 'n Such. This week it is a photo challenge.

 The supplies I used can be found at the Classy Cards 'n Such on line store.

I started out by using some of the new  Color Bursts by Ken Oliver on several pieces water color card stock, then die cut the feathers.  I stamped the banner sentiment from Botanical Medallions & Banners by Just Rite and cut it out.  The chicken wire paper is from French Country by Graphic 45 and was die cut using the wide banner die from My Favorite Things' Blueprints 13.  The edges were inked up by using a Mini Ink Blending Tool, then the feathers were popped up using Small Joy Foam Pads and a little bit of twine was added.

Side note:  - Oh My Goodness -- you will just have to try the new Color Bursts - they are so amazing - I kinda went a little crazy and used almost a whole pack of water color card stock.  The color is so intense and it is easy to get fabulous results - and they are ON SALE!

Now back to the challenge - we sure would like for you to join in all the fun - you could be the winner of a nice prize!  Just make a project using the guidelines found at the Classy Cards 'n Such blogspot and then link it there or at the bottom of this post.  Invite a friend to join you - make a card together or encourage your children to help make a Father's Day Card - wouldn't it be neat if one of your kids won the prize!

Thanks for looking at my card - I look forward to seeing your project.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin