Saturday, May 9, 2015

Thanks

Good Morning,  Joy today showing you a thanks card made with supplies from Classy Cards 'n Such.  I love putting a spring wreath on my door - it's still a little early, but I am so ready!  For this card, the first thing I did was to go thru my stamp sets and looked for tiny images - and there are a lot.  For this wreath I used Live, Love, Laugh Vintage Labels Two by JustRite (little flourish),Spring Words by JustRite (rose), Hugs & Kisses by JustRite (large flourish) and Black-Eyed Susan Labels Five by JustRite (bee).  I drew a circle and just stamped around the circle, added a few little green dots with my green Tim Holtz Distress Marker.  I mounted it on pink patterned paper by KaiserCraft called Key to My Heart.  Then that mounted on a piece of green paper from the Graphic 45 paper pad called Secret Garden.  The bow is a die cut.  The Thanks is an Impression Obsession die called Greeting Set.


This is so easy, I'll be making another soon.  Check to see what stamps sets at the Classy Cards 'n Such on line store would make a cute wreath.  Think branches, flourishes and tiny flowers.

Have a Happy stamping day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin