Saturday, May 16, 2015

Sending Love

Hi, Joy here showing you a card I made with supplies from the Classy Cards 'n Such on line store.  I used one of my favorite supplies - the Clear Card stock - love, love how it cuts and the thickness.  



I die cut the Blissful Butterfly Border from some black cardstock and from some paper I watercolored. The black cardstock was used for the outline and the water color paper used for the inside butterflies.  These were adhered to a piece of Clear Card Stock.

A piece of blue cardstock was embossed using the Cherry Blossom Embossing Folder by Darice and was cut to accommodate the panel of clear cardstock.  The sentiment from Hugs & Kisses by JustRite was embossed using Sparkle 'n Sprinkle's Gold Detail Embossing Powder on a piece of vellum.

A few jewels were added to the banner and to the bottom left of the card.  Thanks for looking at my card!  Have a Happy Stamping Day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin