Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Repeat Impression What If Wednesday

Today the challenge at Repeat Impressions was to make anything but a card and I kinda went crazy with tags -- I found a new product called Color Bursts and they make lovely backgrounds for so many of my Repeat Impressions Stamps. The first two tags used an image from the Beautiful Days Series called  Hummingbird and Cat.  For the third tag I used a vertical sentiment Get Well Soon that I stamped on the right hand side of the tag and left room for a personal note or  "to/from" and will hang this on some roses that I will cut from my yard.

Now guys, this will be an EASY-PEAZY challenge -- and you could win a nice gift certificate from Repeat Impressions!  Here is the list of designers that made something to inspire you.  Make your project and link it on Wendy's blog, The House That Stamps Built, sit back and see if you are that winner!



Thanks for looking at my card.  Have a Happy Stamping Day

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin