Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Photo Inspirational Challenge at Classy Cards 'n Such

Good morning!  Joy here showing you a card I made with some supplies from Classy Cards 'n Such.  I love this challenge, the photo reminds me of summer, picnics, flowers and beautiful warm days!
And here is my card:
I made a file folder greeting card with the We R Memory Keepers's Envelope Punch Board.  The flowers are from the Botanical Medallions from JustRite. and cut out with Spellbinders Nested Oval Medallion Labels.  The paper is from Home Sweet Home by Graphic 45.  The sentiment by JustRite is called Just the Right Words and stamped on vellum.  And the tiny butterfly is from Majestic Monarchs by Sweet & Sassy and cut out using the matching die from Majestic Monarchs Die.

We would love to see what you do with the inspirational photo.  You can go to the Classy Cards 'n Such blog and see all the details.  This would be a good time to challenge one of your stamping friends -- one of you could win the nice prize that will go to the winner.

Thanks for looking at my card - I look forward to seeing your project.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin