Tuesday, May 5, 2015

God Is

Hello friends, Joy here showing you a card I made for this week's challenge using supplies from the Classy Cards 'n Such online store.

Here is the challenge picture
And here is the card I made
I used the colors as my inspiration.  The flowers are from the JustRite set called Hope and Love Vintage Label Eight and Nine. They were stamped on paper from a 12x12 paper pad by Kaisercraft called Key to My Heart.  The little white stitched banner was created using the line stitch die from Blueprints 13.  This little stitch line die allows you to easily create a stitch line on any shape.  The sentiment is from a cute set by Sweet 'n Sassy called God Is.  The little flourish is from JustRite and called Live, Love, Laugh Vintage Two Labels.  To finish the card, I used my Envelope Punch Board to round the corners and popped up the banner with Large Joy Foam Pads.

The whole Classy Cards 'n Such team would like to see what you would do with the challenge!  Make a card and link it here or on Beverly's blog, Classy Cards 'n Such.blogspot.com.  You could be the winner of a nice prize.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin