Wednesday, April 22, 2015

What If Challenge

I love the challenges Wendy, owner of Repeat Impressions gives us.  Today is "What If".  She likes to take a sketch and say "What if I gave you this sketch, what would you do?

Here's today's
and here's my card:
I love Wendy's butterflies - maybe because it's a sign of spring and I'm SO ready for some nice days.  The Butterfly was stamped twice - once on the paper and once on vellum, cut out and a little glitter put on her wings.  The sentiment is called Today and Always from the Inspirational Series.  I lined it with gold - seems like gold is the rage now.

Here is the list of Design Team members who are hoping you will be inspired by their creations, make a layout or a card and join in the challenge.  We are excited to see what you do.  Be sure to go to Wendy's blog, The House That Stamps Built and see the guidelines and link your project -- who knows yours might be the randomly chosen name to win a nice gift certificate from Repeat Impressions.

Thanks for looking at my card.  Have a Happy Stamping Day

1 comment:

Patti J said...

Beautiful card, Joy. The sentiment is perfect for the simplicity and clean feel of your gorgeous creation. Thanks for sharing!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin