Friday, April 3, 2015

God is a Fortress

Hello friends.  Joy here today showing you a card I made to encourage a friend who had a tough day,  I found all the supplies to make this card at the Classy Cards 'n Such on line store.

First thing was to water color - using water mixed with Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Mist and water colors.   I love the little shiny/glitter it gives to water colors. When it was dry I used the stitched rectangle in the Blueprints 13 Die Set by My Favorite Things.  I used the stitch line in the die set to make it a square.  The sentiment is from Inky Antics called Mighty Tower.  The brick colored paper is from a 6x6 pad called Key To My Heart from Kaisercraft.

Thanks for looking at my card.  Have a Happy stamping day.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin