Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Die Cut Challenge at Repeat Impressions

Hi friends!  Today Wendy, owner of Repeat Impressions has a challenge for us. Karen, one of the Rock Star Designers for Repeat Impressions issued the challenge to make a card with Die Cuts or Punches teamed with stamps.  Great challenge, Karen.  Here is my card:
I used die cuts from Blueprints 13 by My Favorite Things and the word die is from Die-Versions, Sentiments.  The cluster of peaches and blossoms is called Peaches.  In East Texas, the peach & plum trees will soon be blooming!

Now, it's your turn - show us how you can combine some of your favorite stamps with die cuts or punches and link it on Wendy's blog, The House That Stamps Built.  You could b the winner of a nice prize.  Here is the list of all the Rock Star Designers who have created a few things to inspire you.




Thanks for looking at my card.  Have a happy stamping day!

3 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

Very pretty - I have trouble coloring fruit to make it look life like but you have sure done a great job with this.

Patti J said...

This card is so pretty, Joy! Makes me believe that spring may just get here! Great job on the challenge - love your take!!! Hugs...!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

I love it! It will be a little while here before any blooming starts. I wish we could grow peach trees!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin