Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Thanks Challenge at Repeat Impressions

Today for Repeat Impressions, I issued a challenge to make a thank you card.  Wendy, owner of Repeat Impressions has soooooooo many choices of really great thank you stamps, my hardest job was making up my mind which one to use.  Here is what I made.
here is the inside
I started out with a tri-fold card with a Cat Banner.  The inside sentiment is Thank You for being a friend. - one of my favorites!

What kind of thank you card would you make?  We would love to see what you would do.  Here is the list of Rock Star Designers who made cards to inspire you.
Why not take this opportunity to challenge a friend to join you - it will be fun to see who wins!  Check out Wendy's blog to to see all the details and link your card.

Thanks for looking at my card.  Have a HAPPY stamping day!

2 comments:

Patti J said...

What a fun challenge! We usually only see 'thanks' challenges in November! You rock :) Your card is adorable - I think I love every little thing about it! Great job!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

Fun card!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin