Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Sketch Time for Repeat Impressions

Today Wendy, owner of Repeat Impressions gave us this sketch as a challenge.
And here is my card.
I made this with my granddaughter in mind because the image reminded me of "Peppa Pig", the cartoon charter who she loves and watches every day.

The image is called Ballerina Pig.  I made a shaker card for the sketch.  Here is a list of the Design Team members.  Take a look at what they made and join in the challenge.  You can link your card on Wendy's blog, The House That Stamps Built.
Thanks for looking at my card.  Have a happy stamping day!

3 comments:

Kathy S said...

Who doesn't love a dancing pig? I sure do! Great shaker. We have such a fun team!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

so cute! love that you made the dancer pig into a "shaker" card!

Cheri said...

Joy, this is a fabulous shaker card! What a giggle it gave me!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin