Monday, February 2, 2015

Project of the Week for Repeat Impressions

Good Morning!  I thought I'd show you a couple of cards made with an Embossing technique and a few Repeat Impressions stamps.  Here are the supplies you will need
1.  Repeat Impression stamp called Wings Positive, vertical sentiment called Thinking of You and Happy Birthday from someone who loves you
2.  Glossy Card Stock
3.  Dye Ink - the brighter the color the better
4.  Embossing Pad
5.  Brayer
6.  Embossing Powder, I used gold

Stamp and heat emboss Repeat Impressions image on the glossy card stock
Ink up the brayer well, moving the brayer over the ink pad in even strokes, making sure the
      brayer is covered

Evenly move the inked brayer over the embossed image, inking the image first

Move the brayer over the other parts of the cardstock
In these cards I wanted the image background to be darker than the other parts of the card
Continue inking up the card until it is the desire color depth.


Here are the cards I made using this technique

I heat embossed 2 sentiments on colored vellum in gold and attached to the inked images and then added 2 gold strips of paper to the top and bottom of each piece of glossy card stock and then attached to some designer paper and then put on a card base.

Thanks for looking at my cards.  Have a HAPPY stamping day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin