Thursday, December 11, 2014

Warm Thoughts

Hi Joy, here today posting a card with supplies I found at the Classy Cards 'n Such on line store.  I saw a video the other day about coloring on kraft card stock and thought I'd give it a try.  The flower stamp is Botanical Medallions & Banners by JustRite Stamps.  I love the flourish that is in this stamp set.  The main rectangle was cut with Matting Basics A by Spellbinders. I really like using these because I know the sides will be even and fit perfectly on my card.  I heat embossed with Sparkle 'n Sprinkles' White Detail Embossing Powder and colored with a few copics.  I added a few tiny dot details with a Viva Decor Pearl Pen called Ice White


Thanks for looking at my card.  Have a Happy Stamping day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin