Monday, December 1, 2014

From Me to You

Hi, Joy here today with a few tags I made with supplies from Classy Cards 'n Such.  This was a fun challenge - I love tags! I can use some scraps of my favorite papers.  Here are four I made.
The paper used on these tags are from BoBunny called Candy Cane Lane Collection and Authentique's Believe.  The round stamp frames are from a JustRite set called Old Friends which is on SALE.  Sentiments are from Christmas Sentiments by Impression Obsession and a JustRite set called Noel Christmas Ornaments.  The circles were popped up with Small Joy Foam Pads.  Doodle Twine, which is on SALE was tied to the top.

I hope you show us some tags you have made.  Go to Beverly's Blog, Classy Cards 'n Such and see all the details of the challenge.  I look forward to seeing your tags.

Thank you for looking.  Have a Happy Stamping Day.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin