Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Sketch Day at Repeat Impressions

Soooo, is it cold and snowy where you are?  It's cold and clear here -- and it makes me want to stay inside and play!  So today I'm taking that opportunity to try my hand at Repeat Impressions inspirational challenge.  Thank you Geri for for your photo.  Here is her inspirational photo:
So.....whatever inspires you from this pic.  Here is my take:
Stamps: Merry Christmas and Small Pine Tree and Ornament Frame.  I really like the ornament frame because it can be filled with so many different elements.  The Merry Christmas was heat embossed.  The scallop circle and circles are dies.  We would love to see what you do with Geri's inspirational photo.

Go to Wendy's blog, The House That Stamps Built and see all the details and link your card there.  Yours could be the randomly drawn name that will receive a nice gift certificate from Repeat Impressions.  Here is the list of Rock Star Designers who have made cards to inspire you.

Karen...
Cheri... 
Geri... 
Deonna... 
Joy... you are here

Thanks for looking at my card.  Have a HAPPY stamping day.

1 comment:

Glittered Paws said...

I am enjoying everyones take on the photo inspiration very pretty and love shaped cards.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin