Thursday, September 25, 2014

Sunny Days at Classy Cards 'n Such

Joy, here today posting a card for Classy Cards 'n Such.  Don't you just love sunny days?  Our rainy time is coming and I know I'll be wishing for them.  So I made a card just for those days.
This card uses the sentiment and frame from Just Rite's Black-Eyed Susan and the Spellbinders die cut called Vintage Labels Five.  This is such an elegant die.  Because I wanted to create a little dimension and make the sentiment stand out, I heat embossed the sentiment using Sparkle & Sprinkles Black Detail Embossing Powder then colored the background of the frame with a copic marker to match the plaid.  Then it was popped up using those great Joy Foam Pads that I just love.  I created the plaid with a Mini-Ink Tool, narrow masking tape, different colors of ink pads, a ruler and an ink pen.

Here's hoping you see sunny days ahead.  Thank you for looking at my card - have a happy stamping day.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin