Thursday, September 25, 2014

Fall Plaid Challenge

Hello friends.  It's Joy here today showing a card I made with supplies from Classy Cards 'n Such for this weeks Fall Plaid Challenge.

I made the plaid using strips of masking tape and blending ink with the Tim Holtz Mini Ink Blending Tool.  Three colors of ink were applied starting with lightest color (yellow) and ending with a bright green.  I made the dark lines using a t-ruler and a black ink pen.  The Happy Birthday sentiment is from a die by Poppy Stamps called Happy Birthday Background.  The banner was popped up using Small Joy Foam Pads.  The fall leaf strip is from Harvest Lane by Simple Stories.  I added the little leaves and on top of the leaves I added a few Orange Rock Candy embellishments by Queen & Co.

Hey, how about joining in the challenge - you could be the winner of a nice prize from Classy Cards 'n Such.  Go go to Classy Cards 'n Such blog and check out all the details.

Thank you for liking at my

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin