Thursday, July 3, 2014

Classy Cards 'n Such Red White and Blue Challenge

Hello friends, it's Joy today posting a card using supplies from Classy Cards 'n Such.  The challenge for this week was to use this inspirational photo.
  I know 4th of July is here, but I had a deadline on a birthday coming up so I made a birthday card instead of a holiday themed card.

Easy, easy to make:
Stamp  the bike from Riding Pretty by Impression Obsession on card stock
Die cut the following:   one Allison's Ribbon by Cheery Lynn Designs, Happy Birthday sentiment from Happy Birthday Background by Poppy Stamps, and the stamped bike using the Bicycle Die set by Impression Obsession.  Layer the ribbon trim on a piece of designer paper, glue  the happy birthday sentiment on the card front, color the bike with a few Tim Holtz markers and then pop it up on the card with the small Joy Foam Pads.

Be sure to check out Classy Cards 'n Such for all these and many more supplies.  Thank you for looking at my card, have a happy stamping day!

I'll leave you with a picture of me putting together the bike that I will put with the Happy Birthday card. I must say the card was a lot easier than the bike!


1 comment:

Rhonda said...

The card is adorable but LOVE the picture of you putting one together.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin