Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Classy Cards 'n Such Baby Card Challenge

Hello friends, today it's Joy posting a card to meet a challenge at Classy Cards 'n Such.  The challenge is to make a baby card.


I cut out 3 bunnies from the die set call Bicycle by Impression Obsession and stamped each bunny with the bunny stamp from the matching set called Ridding Pretty by Impression Obsession.  I layered a little strip of paper from The Lake House by KaiserCraft and then another little strip of paper that I had embossed with the folder called Dots by Crafts Too.  I colored some Eggshell Seam Binding with a Tim Holtz ink pad, made a double bow and attached it to my layers.  I stamped the New Beginnings sentiment from JustRite Stamps near the bottom and attached the 3 little bunnies with small Joy Foam Pads.

We would love for you to join us in the challenge.  Go to Classy Cards 'n Such and see all the details, then make your project and link it on Classy Cards 'n Such blog.  Why not challenge a friend to join you.

Thanks for looking at my card - I hope you have a HAPPY stamping day.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin