Monday, May 12, 2014

Project of the Week for Repeat Impression#4

Hi -- today I get to do Project of the Week for Repeat Impression!  It is going to be paper piecing - so here we go.

There are several way to paper pierce - Tim Holtz has a ruler that has tiny little holes (#1 pic)
#1








sometimes you can find steel dies that paper pierce (#2 pic)

#2

















or you can use plastic canvas templates (#3 pic)













The canvas templates are very cheap, come in many sizes and shapes.  I find that they are easy to line up.

Here are two cards made
and
On the second card I used the steel piercing and the plastic canvas die - can you guess which circle I used the steel die on?  In your comments put your guess -- I'll let you know.  If you are right, I'll mail you some of the plastic canvas dies. (I have plenty to share) - Please leave your email, so I let you know.

Thanks for looking at my project. - Supplies for the cards:

Wine Time for wine glasses and Cheers sentiment
Thanks a Bunch sentiment 
check back for the soon to be release flower image!!

Be sure to check out Wendy's blog, The House That Stamps Built for her latest challenge!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin