Saturday, February 15, 2014

Classy Cards 'n Such Cast Your Cares Card

Hi, Joy here today showing you a card I made from supplies from Classy Cards 'n Such.  I have loved the 6.5x6.5 paper pad called The Lake House - I giggle because I have loved this pad so much I've already gone thru 2 of them.  This is from some left over scraps.  These scraps will soon be gone!

This is for a friend who is going thru a difficult time and I'm hoping this will encourage her,  The dark green filigree mat is from Decorative Labels Eight with a sentiment from a set by Flourishes called Cast All Your Cares stamped on a Vintage Labels Two.

I placed a 2x2 square in the middle of a mat and then arranged scrap strips around that square.  On top of that I popped up the dark green filigree die and then on top of that I popped up the sentiment.  So this card has a lot of depth to it.

Thank you for looking at my card.  Have a HAPPY stamping day.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin